Thursday, July 28, 2011

And We're Off!

In just a few hours, we will board a plane that will take us across the world to meet our son for the first time. It's finally hit...I'm a bundle of nervous energy. Physically I am totally exhausted but emotionally I am completely energized. Bags have been strategically packed, including humanitarian aid, weighing a little under 50 pounds each (that was a tricky). Documents have been notarized and passports are in place. The kids are taken care of (thanks to my sweet sister, grandparents and friends), the camera is charged. Yep, I think we're ready! I can't wait to snuggle him, kiss his sweet cheeks, and hold his chubby hands. Our court date is August 2nd. I'm really hoping that MOWA will issue a positive opinion on our case and many others before August 2nd. How great would that be? Regardless, the Lord continues to show me that He's got this. I am forever grateful.

1 comment: