Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beyond Words

There really aren't words that can correctly describe our time in ET with our little guy. I will attempt..... Our time with IBP was priceless. From the moment we saw him, he smiled, laughed, hugged, and smooched us. We were overwhelmed with such an affectionate welcoming from our little man. We were able to visit him three times that week. We treasured every minute of the visits. ( FYI...his cheeks are irresistible, I could not stop kissing them.) We filled our hours with play time (he loves little piggies), snuggles, feeding, and more snuggles. Our final visit, on Friday, was more than difficult. As Scott prayed over our son, the tears started flowing for both of us. As I looked up, his Special Mothers were completely touched by our emotion and love for this little guy. They did not comfort us with words but with a sincere embrace and a compassionate demeanor. I was reminded once again that the universal language that all understands is LOVE. Without a doubt, I know he is loved deeply by his Special Mothers. They kiss his hands and cheeks, calling him by a special nick name. It did my heart good to see this first hand. It gave me peace as I walked out of his room on Friday. I look forward to the day that we can hold that chubby hand again. I'm praying without ceasing that it will be much sooner than later.

3 comments:

  1. oh what a cute little hand! praying this week has great news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are PRAYING! So hoping to hear good news for you guys this week. I can't wait to hear more about your time with him & in ET.

    ReplyDelete