Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Birthday Gift


Have I ever mentioned what precious friends I have? Well, they are amazing! They each know how crazy my life has gotten since the news of the court date. (2 days until take off! Woohoo!) At 10:00 pm they came to my house, cake in hand, in hopes of celebrating my day in such a special way. You see while it's 10:00 pm in Arkansas, it's the start of a new day in ET. The morning of 7/27, which is my birthday. This is an important day in ET. Today our file will be submitted to MOWA. Today IBP's birth mom is scheduled to appear before a judge and relinquish her rights to her son. My heart hurts for her. When I begin to think of all the details that actually have to fall into place, I start to get anxious. My friends know this. So after cake and coffee, we got on our knees and prayed for what's to come. We prayed boldly, with faith and confidence that the Lord will hear our prayers and answer them accordingly. We know He is faithful and will do this! Thanks to my sweet friends for such a special gift. Love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. You do have a pretty special group of friends!

    And I'm dying to hear ALL about Ethiopia!

    ReplyDelete