Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Scott!

Happy 39th birthday to my sweet hubby! Scott, you continue to amaze me with your passion to live your life for the Lord. I have never seen someone who genuinely cares about so many people. You make everyone feel like a million bucks! I love you that you dream big and live large. I love that you bring the fun to our family; without you life would be so boring! Words cannot express the amazing Daddy you are. The girls (and brother-to-be ) are so lucky to have you. Thank you for sharing your life with us. Mostly, thank you for loving me. I love you, prec. Happy B-Day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy b-day Scott! May the Lord bless you ABUNDANTLY this year. Thank you for your passion for the Lord and others. Some of the prayers you have prayed for our family have made a meaningful impact on our lives, God uses you in ways you can't even imagine. Have a great day and God Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete