Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rosie!

Happy Birthday to the sweetest and sassiest 3 year old I know! Your ice blue eyes and rosy cheeks melt my heart. You have added a whole new dimension to accessorizing. Beads, bows, bags, and bling....you are the ultimate princess. I pray that you will understand the depth of God's love; the sacrifice that Jesus made for you, so that you could be HIS princess. I love to hear your prayers to "Gosus" (A special name created by you for your Creator. FYI...cross between God-Jesus) and I know HE loves to hear your prayers even more than I do! It warms my heart to see you reading and "highlighting" in your Bible, just like Daddy and Mommy. I pray that you will treasure those words in your heart and be bold enough to share them with others. I want you to know that you bring so much joy to my life; it is a privilege to be your Mommy. I love you with all my heart, Rosebud! Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment