Thursday, June 30, 2011

Keeping Busy......

Post referral.....I'm trying to remain busy. I have updated all my CIS documents, applied for passports for the girls, printed and framed pictures of our little man, signed referral documents and checked them twice, and am now starting on IBP's (initials) room. This week I sent off a small care package by way of a fellow adoptive Mom, that will be traveling to ET next week. Rosie picked out the clothes for "Bubba." I had to convince her that blue was a better option than pink. I printed off pictures of the family and placed them in an soft infant photo book, in hopes that IBP will become familiar with our faces. Of course, we had to include something soft to snuggle. Buying "boy stuff" was really fun and a new experience for me. I look forward to the days he will be riding in the cart, shopping with me. Until then......I will continue to pray and keep busy.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of your sweet family and praying for peace & patience as you wait. Just know you have lots waiting with you on pins and needles! I can't wait to see his face and those goregous eyes! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete