Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Cup Overflows

Today I am filled with such joy! As I look at my family, I am reminded of how unique and wonderful each of them are. I truly admire the way my hubby lives his life. In the words of Scott Page, "He has a BIG TIME wherever he goes!" I love his passion and enthusiasm; it is so contagious! My Kenzie is so diligent and responsible. She loves a tidy room - a girl after my own heart! She could run our household with no problem! Sweet Meme, she has such a tender spirit. At times I am amazed at her depth of compassion. She overflows with thoughts and emotions. Our baby girl, Rosie reminds us all of how fleeting life is. We see how quickly she is growing and changing. I want to cherish each hug and kiss; relish in each stage of life. I am so thankful for this beautiful gift of family. As I go to bed tonight, I will pray for the families in Haiti that have been separated and devastated. Please join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment